فارسی English

مسجد جامع گرگان :(شماره ثبت ملی 81)

مسجد جامع گرگان فعلي (استرآباد قديم) در بازار سنتي و قديمي نعلبندان در زميني به مساحت 1600 مترمربع واقع شده است. بناي اصلي مسجد جامع متعلق به دوره سلجوقي است، آثار دوره سلجوقي در حال حاضر فقط مناره آن(مناره آجري) باقي مانده  كه  داراي  كتيبه اي  به  خط  كوفي می باشد ( طرزآجربندي وساختمان مناره و كتيبه كوفي آن كه داراي مشخصات بناهاي دوره سلجوقي است).

در داخل مسجد بر ديوارهاي ايوان غربي سنگ نبشته هاي زيادي نصب شده كه تعدادي از آنهافرمانهاي حكام و پادشاهان زمان در ارتباط با شهر استرآباد است .يكي از سنگها متعلق به دوران ابوالمظفر جهان شاه است بر سنگ ديگر القاب حاكم آن زمان ، ابوالغاري بهادر به سال 942 هجري قمري حك شده است .

ايوان شرقي در سال 1411 و ايوان غربي و شبستان جنوب غربي  در سال 1412 ه ق كاشي كاری هفت رنگ شده اند . منبر قديمي و تاريخي آن که تاريخ سال 859 و تاريخ 1018 هجري قمري برروی آن حك شده است ،در ايوان غربي نگهداري مي شود.در قاب بالاي منبر كتيبه اي به خط ثلث حكاكي شده است ،در اين كتيبه نام ابوالقاسم برادر بهادرخان كه از امراء تيموري است ،خوانده مي شود.اين مسجد چندين بار مرمت شده است از جمله در زمان شاه عباس اول ( 996 –1039 هجري قمري ) و دوم صفوي است .

 

Jame (Congregational) Mosque of Gorgan

National Monuments registration No.81

Build  on a plot of land covering  1,600 square meters,the present Jame Mosque of Gorgan (formerly called Astarabad) is located in the  traditional  Na  Ibandan Bazaar. Its main  building dates back to the Seljuq Period .All that  remains of this mosque is its brick minaret ,Which bears  and inscription inKufic acript ( the construction and brickwoak of the minaret and the Kufic inscription bear the characteristics of  Seljuq buildings) Inside  the mosque  the walls of the western  aivan bear numerous  inscriptions , some of which are edicts of various governors and rulers concerning the city of Astarabad.One of these belong to the time  of Abol-Mozaffar  Jahanshah and another lists the titles  of Abol-Ghari Bahador,the citys ruler in 942 AH.polychrome  tiles were install in the eastern aivan in 1411 AH and in the western aivan and outhwestern prayer hall in 1412 AH.

The ancient and historic pulpit of the mosque ( on which the dates 859 and 1018 AH are inscribed) is preserved in the western aivan. An inscription in thulth  script is engraved in the frame above the pulpit.This inscription  bears the name of the Timurid ruler Abol-Qaassem Babur Bahador-khan .This mosque has been repeatedly  restored, including under Shah  Abbas I (in 996 ah)and shah Abbas II (in 1039 AH).

بازگشت